The company’s mission is to:
- Address domestic gas shortage in Cameroon by bringing new and diversified means of processing and distributing Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) to households and businesses through locally manufactured cylinders.
- Support the government of Cameroon on the butanisation program by making available to households cheaper LP Gas cylinders through importation in phase 1 and local manufacturing in phase 2 of our project.
- Fight against poverty by the creation of direct and indirect additional jobs.
- Reduce deforestation.
- Improve gender equality – primarily through household and local environment.
- Reduce health cost by diminishing upper respiratory illness and burns
Reduce deaths related to respiratory illnesses.