The company's mission is to:
• Address domestic gas shortage in Cameroon by bringing new and diversified means of processing and distributing Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) to households and businesses through locally manufactured cylinders.
• Support the government of Cameroon on the butanisation program by making available to households cheaper LP Gas cylinders through importation in phase 1 and local manufacturing in phase 2 of our project.
• Fight against poverty by the creation of direct and indirect additional jobs.
• Reduce deforestation.
• Improve gender equality; primarily through households and local environments.
• Reduce health cost by diminishing upper respiratory illness and burns.
• Reduce deaths related to respiratory illnesses.